Confidently monitor your most critically ill patients
The Nellcor™ N-600x pulse oximeter with OxiMax™ technology delivers exceptional performance throughout the hospital, so clinicians can confidently monitor even their most critically ill patients.
While some oximeters may have trouble acquiring a pulse signal during low perfusion and signal interference, the Nellcor N-600x pulse oximeter with OxiMax technology achieves accurate, reliable readings during these difficult conditions.
The Nellcor N-600x pulse oximeter includes our unique SatSeconds alarm management technology to safely reduce nuisance alarms that can interfere with staff productivity.
Some of the features include;
- Saturation Pattern Detection (SPD) alert
- Real-time remote monitoring capabilities
- Digital signal processing technology that enhances performance during difficult conditions†
- SatSeconds alarm management function for a safe, practical way to reduce nuisance alarms3
- Connects to the Covidien remote respiratory monitoring systems or nurse call systems for enhanced patient safety on general care floors