UN-WEIGH MOBILITY TRAINER WITH TREADMILL
The Un-weighing Trainer enables partial weight – bearing therapy to be conducted with the assurance of patient Comfort and Safety, and with convenient access to the patient for manual observation and assistance. The electrical un-weighing trainer is designed to apply vertical support to remove the stress of bearing body weight, unit digitally controls weight bearing, and promotes proper posture and balance over a treadmill or the ground.
Harnesses give security to patients with limited trunk strength.
The adjustable suspension bar adjusts to accommodate tall,Children & Adults.
* Un-weighing : Can be set 0% to 100% of the body weight, digitally.
* Un-weighing System : Electrical the unit comes with mains operated built in lift with battery backup.
* Vertical Oscillation Upto 24″,ideal for sit to stand exercises also.
* Suspension : Single point with 360 degree rotational bar to help patient turn easily.
* Control Panel : Digitally display, Patient body weight and Un-weighing weight.
* Capacity : 0-120 kg un-weighing range.
* Un-Weighing Harness : Two Small and Standard size.
* Handrails : For patient’s support, Adjustable & Removable.
* Frame measures : 42″L x33″ wide inside & fitted with Four ,6″ lockable wheels.
* Power Supply : Unit Operates on 220VAC,with battery backup system.